HHV Kit and Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHV Kit and Contest

Will there be a HHV kit available in the vendor area like there has been in the past? If so, when will that be available (it looks like the vendor area opens on Friday morning, but not open at all on Thursday, right?)

Also, will there be any hardware based contests?

Re: HHV Kit and Contest

Originally posted by sketch View Post
    Will there be a HHV kit available in the vendor area like there has been in the past? If so, when will that be available (it looks like the vendor area opens on Friday morning, but not open at all on Thursday, right?)

Also, will there be any hardware based contests?

As far as I am aware there isn't any official HHV kits or contests this year. Of course you are free to stop by and build any kit you may purchased from the vendors at Defcon as we will have supplies and tools for your use as always.

On Saturday, I am holding a "learn to solder class" where I have some really cool donated kits that will be given away if you want to sit down and solder them. I am targeting first time kit builders and people that want to learn more but were afraid to attempt this at home. We will be seating 5 people at a time (that's how many solder stations I purchased this year). I will not release details on the kits until the HHV opens but my sponsor for this event, Evil Mad Scientist Labs, really came through for me.
    Last edited by bombnav; 07-14-2012, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X