Team 23b's entry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team 23b's entry

What did ollam decide to do about the contest? Is it still on?

I would like to put my name in for my entry. I had a lot of fun last year as a part of team Ad-Hoc with the huge liquid carbon dioxide chiller.

Re: Team 23b's entry

This thread is titled "Team 23b's entry" yet is has no information regarding 23b or details about a 23b entry design. Do you speak for 23b? Why was 23b brought into this thread? I don't intend to sound rude, I honestly don't know why the Orange County, Ca, hacker/mackerspace was brought into this.
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

eris -

i met you at Digital Decay a few months ago. I suppose 23b is not a very creative name for a team. I'd hate to give away my evil plans for a beer chiller before the contest, but after speaking with Enzo last night, he wasn't sure what the status of the competition is so far.

Comment

Originally posted by machinist View Post
        eris -

i met you at Digital Decay a few months ago. I suppose 23b is not a very creative name for a team. I'd hate to give away my evil plans for a beer chiller before the contest, but after speaking with Enzo last night, he wasn't sure what the status of the competition is so far.

Oh, I see, it will be the name of your team for this contest! I thought you were referring to an entry from the hacker group, 23b! It makes more sense now, thank you for clarifiying. And good luck, if the event gets up and running, with your entry!!
        "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

control of the contest has indeed be passed off to Uncle Enzo, and i was under the impression that this has been made clear both on the forums and in a variety of emails sent to previous competitors, etc.

i'll email Enzo again shortly... anyone else who knows him, can you check in and see what his status is?
          "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
          - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
          X