Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Rules?

Hello,

I've been looking for a link for official rules this year and haven't seen anything. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks much

Re: Official Rules?

sure, they're at <doesn't exist yet because enzo has been slacking>
    --- The fuck? Have you ever BEEN to Defcon?

Comment

Originally posted by kallahar View Post
      sure, they're at <doesn't exist yet because enzo has been slacking>
      It's true. I am a slacker.

Rules coming shortly.

-Nz0
      Paid for by the Our Thing Foundation

Comment

Uncle Enz0 will be posting more soon, but he's drawn up some preliminary rules and i've posted them to my site at http://deviating.net/bccc ...and i look forward to hearing more from him about the BCCC event for DC20!
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Nz0 View Post
          It's true. I am a slacker.

Rules coming shortly.

-Nz0
          Nz0,

Please keep in mind when making the rules, that some of us will be using unlicensed nuclear reactors (proton-packs) as part of our contraptions...

Comment

Originally posted by Jake23 View Post
            Nz0,

Please keep in mind when making the rules, that some of us will be using unlicensed nuclear reactors (proton-packs) as part of our contraptions...
            If it self destructs at the completion of its mission a license isn't necessary.

Comment

Working...
            X