Shabbat @ Def Con 25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shabbat @ Def Con 25

I heard last year that there was a minyan organized and was wondering if there were any plans on repeating that this year. If you know of any plans or would like to participate in one (or a meal, etc...), please respond to this message or PM me. Thanks!

#Please note that this isn't a religious discussion, just trying to organize something for the Jewish/Shabbat observant crowd.

[QUOTE=pdxmike;n226324]I heard last year that there was a minyan organized and was wondering if there were any plans on repeating that this year. If you know of any plans or would like to participate in one (or a meal, etc...), please respond to this message or PM me. Thanks!

#Please note that this isn't a religious discussion, just trying to organize something for the Jewish/Shabbat observant crowd.[/QUOTE]

Yep, discussions on planning meetup, even for religious reasons, are not topics of religion so do not bump into the, "no politics or religion rule."
    Thanks!
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Hi!

Shabb@Con will be returning for Defcon 25.

There will be a Minyan once again this year and we'll be posting details over the next few days. Keep your eyes on [url]https://twitter.com/shabbatcon[/url] for updates in the meantime.

If you shoot me a pm I'll make sure we include you in things as we get closer to the con. We'll be around the whole week, so we can also help you with finding kosher food the rest of the week if you need that.

Comment

Sounds great. Thanks!

Comment

Hi. I'll be attending Blackhat and Defcon this year and saw your minyan post in the Defcon forums. As I am an avel, I am saying kaddish and would be interested in whatever minyan info you can share. I plan on going to Chabad, but a minyan at the hotel would be much more convenient. Thanks.

Comment

I am attending. Where is the Quorum for Thursday morning?

Comment

Working...
              X