Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DefCon TV

Hi all,

I have a booking at Mirage and am curious if the DefCON TV channels will be available at Mirage. Otherwise I may just move over to the Flamingo since the con has expanded over that way (YAY for expansion). Can anyone share some insight here?

Also THANK YOU COTMAN!!!! You have take the time to answer my questions and keep information flowing here. Its appreciated! Congrats and thanks!!!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
    TRS80's, BBS'es, 1200 Baud, Token Ring, UniSys Icon QNX, and most importantly... ANSII Snipes! These things made me the geek I am today.

The Mirage is an MGM hotel which is a completely different chain. If you want to have a fighting chance it would have to be a Caesars Entertainment Corporation/Total Rewards property.

Comment

Thanks . Im going to change my res to Flamingo.
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________
      TRS80's, BBS'es, 1200 Baud, Token Ring, UniSys Icon QNX, and most importantly... ANSII Snipes! These things made me the geek I am today.

Comment

Working...
      X