Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What? You're not getting ready for DC12 yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What? You're not getting ready for DC12 yet?

I sent out my preliminary announcement today about my BoozeCon roomsharing for DC12 to those who stayed with me last year. We had a really cool time last year. All the proceeds given to me as payment for sharing my room the 5 days I was at defcon went toward the liquor stockpile for the room, as well as what funded the spontaneous creation of the yard tall long island ice tea depicted yet again HERE.

This coming year I hope to top it by making a 3 gallon margarita that fits on my BACK although it might be a bit heavy to haul around in the hot vegas sun. I may settle for the 1 gallon backpack just because it'll be that much lighter to carry around.

In any case, I'm already making my preparations for DC12. Anyway we need to get the pre-con buzz going on here on the message boards.

:)

*edited*

I'm actually re-thinking about it being a margarita. It might be a little difficult to keep it cold enough since it's suppose to be slushy. Maybe it'll have be something else. A 3 gallon screwdriver wouldn't be too interesting so I'll take some suggestions from the rest of you.
    Last edited by Neural; 02-15-2004, 05:25 AM.
    "Just when I thought I was out.......They pull me back in"
    - Neural's Godfather moment

Originally posted by Neural
    I'm actually re-thinking about it being a margarita. It might be a little difficult to keep it cold enough since it's suppose to be slushy. Maybe it'll have be something else. A 3 gallon screwdriver wouldn't be too interesting so I'll take some suggestions from the rest of you.
    I think 3 gallons of vodka would do just fine.
    When you draw first blood you can't stop this fight
    For my own piece of mind - I'm going to
    Tear your fucking eyes out
    Rip your fucking flesh off
    Beat you till you're just a fucking lifeless carcass
    Fuck you and your progress
    Watch me fucking regress
    You were meant to take the fall - now you're nothing
    Payback's a bitch motherfucker!

Slayer - Payback

Comment

Originally posted by IcEbLAze
      I think 3 gallons of vodka would do just fine.
      How about liquid cocaine? They don't taste too bad as a room temp shot.

Comment

Originally posted by pezz
        How about liquid cocaine? They don't taste too bad as a room temp shot.

When I was living in England there was a pub there that served a drink called Liquid Crack. I forget what was in it...come to think of it..after a couple of them I forget pretty much everything.
        perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

Brass Monkey. I like mine with a little pineapple juice as well.

http://www.drinkalizer.com/drinks/brass-monkey.php
          Liberty not only means that the individual has both the opportunity and the burden of choice;
          it also means that he must bear the consequences of his actions.
          Liberty and responsibility are inseparable.

- Friedrich Hayek

Comment

Some of the things I end up drinking at Defcon not only have no names, they have no reason to not explode while still in the glass.

Comment

speaking of alcohol, 9mm is a good one, its 1 part tequila to 1 part hot damn, served with crushed ice optional - good mix is 3oz:3oz - packs a hell of a punch. If you're lookin' for random and new recipes, you can always consult my favorite site for it http://www.barmeister.com/

Qu*rk-

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
                Some of the things I end up drinking at Defcon not only have no names

Yes they do. they were called pink and green and blue and ...

--simple3

Comment

Originally posted by simple3
                  Yes they do. they were called pink and green and blue and ...

--simple3
                  You forgot to mention poolcon juice.

Comment

Is that like "man juice"?

And it's the Defcon CUP not the Defcon Bong.

Comment

we talked about this years ago... the oficial drink of PoolCon is called the "Squirt".. it is 1 part Vodka, and 1 part Pool Water.... served at room tempture in a squirt gun :D
                      If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Siviak
                        we talked about this years ago... the oficial drink of PoolCon is called the "Squirt".. it is 1 part Vodka, and 1 part Pool Water.... served at room tempture in a squirt gun :D
                        Ass water and vodka? Fun for the whole family.

Comment

Starting to make room plans as we speak. Now that I know someone local that I can ply with alcohol and gas money...

/spahkle looks at Siviak

it's all about the room of booze, blender and miscellane-i..

(Plans for $lackey is in the works)
                          “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.”

Comment

Rocketman Party Pak

I got a price quote from the rocketman people. The 1 gallon party pak is $149 which falls into the affordable category. Basically it's a mini keg in a backpack with a dispensing hose. Extra mini keg is $25 so you can have one reloaded and sitting on ice ready for action while you got one in the backpack.

Now to find out if the powers that be will allow me to walk around defcon with a liquor dispenser on my back. :)

Comment

Ok Mr Wizard, I have changed the caption to Cup to appease everyone involved. I noticed the other 3 pics I had posted all said Cup as well.. Maybe my mind wandered.

Comment

Working...
                              X