Hookah Lounge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookah Lounge

Anyone here into Hookah Lounges, there is one near AP on Flamingo and Maryland Pkwy. if anyone is familiar with the area.

I know there are many plans already just thought I'd ask.

Originally posted by Plink0_13
    Anyone here into Hookah Lounges, there is one near AP on Flamingo and Maryland Pkwy. if anyone is familiar with the area.

I know there are many plans already just thought I'd ask.
    Is there any Hookah lounges in town that are better then the trendy Pamon's (one mentioned above)?
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Originally posted by hackajar
      Is there any Hookah lounges in town that are better then the trendy Pamon's (one mentioned above)?
      there use to be one in the aladdin, that since has been closed and i think paymons is the only thing left.

-P

Comment

I'm a big fan of the hookah lounges.
        If a few others want to go, let me know. I'm game.

Comment

Apparently one of the strip clubs in Vegas has a hookah lounge too (Pleasures or Treasures) did anyone get a chance to check it out? Sounds like a cool atmosphere...

Comment

We had a hooka in our room with naked ladies running around, no need to pay for booies and smoke somewhere else :)
            "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

I would just like to voice my moral outrage towards using a hookah to smoke something nasty like tobacco...
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B0
              45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B1
              [ redacted ]

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
                I would just like to voice my moral outrage towards using a hookah to smoke something nasty like tobacco...
                There are some pretty good shisha flavors out there........... It beats the crap out of traditional tobacco. Shisha, actually tastes really good.

If anyone is considering picking up a hookah, this model rocks.
                http://www.hookah-shisha.com/item.jh...4&PRID=1437141

It's got ball bearings in the base and rotates smoothly. If you've ever passed the hose and knocked the hookah over while smoking "shisha" or whatever it is Bascule smokes out of his hookah :p you'll appreciate the fact that this thing spins.

Comment

Hookah Shisha Tobacco Flavors

Yeah, I definitely agree that Hookah Shisha Tobacco is much better than cigarettes. Sometimes, I feel that there's always a new flavor you can try. For example this website http://www.customhookahs.com has like over 20 flavors of Shisha. I'm looking for Blueberry though, I can't find it. Anyone know where I can find that flavor?

Comment

Just find Bascule. A hooka will not be far behind..
                    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Plink0_13
                      there use to be one in the aladdin, that since has been closed and i think paymons is the only thing left.

-P
                      There are two others besides paymons, there is another one being built on maryland pkwy and another one on the west side of town. Yeah the one in the aladdin was pretty cool and paymons is definitly good but they got a little pricy.
                      There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root.

- Henry David Thoreau

Comment

There is a nice hookah lounge in the stratosphere. If I remember correctly its called Serenity It’s more of a club like atmosphere. Thay have a D.J. there some times. But you can also just chill out on the Sofas, and ottomans.
                        "There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people." -Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by bascule
                          Somebody sounds like a purist.
                          Did Everquest teach you that?

Comment

Tobacco is great

Sure, regular tobacco is nasty, but if you smoke flavored tobacco I bet you'd be surprised! I purchase my hookahs and tobacco from hookahhookah.com. They have some awesome flavors, like jamaican rum and margarita! Give it a try.

Comment

the one on the west side of town isn't bad. Jones and Desert Inn I believe.
                              If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
                              X