Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of the talks

heya,

i'm hoping to ask a favor of anyone who may have captured some of the video feeds of talks this year. i know that in years past my friends and i have recorded certain talks of interest to us that we worried we might miss due to scheduling, etc.

this year we did the same, but our recording of my talk somehow borked part of the way through. i only have about an hour of my two and a half hour slot. if there's any chance that someone recorded my Intro to Lockpicking please shoot me a PM. many people have been incredibly kind and were giving me positive feedback around the hotel about the talk... i'd like to see it from the audience perspective. (and also friends who were unable to make it to defcon had hoped to see it, as well)

if anyone can help contribute this recording to my life's digital scrapbook, i look forward to hearing from you.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Off topic, but....

Nice job, enjoyed the talk immensely

Comment

Check your inbox.

Comment

/me winks and nods.
        "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
        - Trent Reznor

Comment

If anyone has them , could a torrent be tossed up somewhere ?

Comment

If I remember correctly last year I saw the DC 12 CD going around, would anyone care to upload the DC 13 CD? Too bad I couldn't make it this year.

Comment

Here is a link I found with all the Defcon cd on it. Hope this helps. Denny

Comment

Working...
              X