Pictures of people who love the cock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of people who love the cock.

Alot of people were taking pictures of my shirt (the one that said "he loves the cock" with an arrow) and i've only found a few on defconpics so far. I'd really like to see the ones next to security guards and whatnot. But not the ones of that whole passed out ambulance thing.

So post the pictures on defcon pics or email me or something.

Originally posted by Tenlow
    But not the ones of that whole passed out ambulance thing.
    Heh.. too bad.. Archlight got a great pic of the EMT loving the cock as he hauled you off to the hospital...
    Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
      Heh.. too bad.. Archlight got a great pic of the EMT loving the cock as he hauled you off to the hospital...
      no no, these arent the droids you are looking for.

I've seen one or two of those pics already, im not very photogenic when im passed out.

Comment

You owe me a signifigant ammount of liquor. I figure I spent the better part of an hour dealing with you, in DefCon time thats at least a 6-pack. Glad to see you are OK though.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid
          You owe me a signifigant ammount of liquor. I figure I spent the better part of an hour dealing with you, in DefCon time thats at least a 6-pack. Glad to see you are OK though.
          I think i owe quite a few people actually. Just hit me up the next time you see me. And i'll be sober when you do.

Comment

Working...
          X