Attendance Numbers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance Numbers?

Anyone have attendance numbers from this year's con?

It seemed to me that the line up situation was improved over last year. Certainly the bigger tent was a god send.

The only comment I have, is it would have been nice if the predictably popular talks (Kaminsky, Long, Fyodor, Shmoo, MM, etc) were all in the tent (or highest capacity room if venue changes).

Another great year. Many thanks to DT and the goon squad.

-bb

It seems as if it floated around 5,000 this year, last year it was 6,500+ no? Maybe less people partying at night and or in public?
    "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Actually, we went over the numbers and we had 12 attendees. I thank all 12 of you for showing up.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by noid
        Actually, we went over the numbers and we had 12 attendees. I thank all 12 of you for showing up.
        /me checks to see if it has been run into the ground.

(Does not matter)

I guess those 12 never got the memo about DefCon being cancelled.
        tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

12 attendees, 5988 feds.

Comment

Originally posted by astcell
            12 attendees, 5988 feds.
            Just a suggestion : Next year, drop the Spot the Fed competition and make a Spot the Attendee competition... For the attending Feds that is.

Dutch
            All your answers are belong to Google. Search dammit!!!

Comment

Working...
            X