Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DO NOT LINK TO MICHAEL LYNN / CISCOGATE-RELATED FILES!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO NOT LINK TO MICHAEL LYNN / CISCOGATE-RELATED FILES!

If you have links to news stories, or want to discuss the Cisco/ISS/BlackHat presentation and aftermath, feel free to do it here, but PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO THE PRESENTATION.
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Lynn/Cisco Presentation on the Tor network

Originally posted by TheCotMan
    If you have links to news stories, or want to discuss the Cisco/ISS/BlackHat presentation and aftermath, feel free to do it here, but PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LINKS TO THE PRESENTATION.
    Go to the Tor hidden Wiki to be enlightened!

Comment

Originally posted by eiht
      Go to the Tor hidden Wiki to be enlightened!
      I really do not like editing people posts-- it just feels wrong in cases like this.

However, people who organize BlackHat also organize DefCon, and since BH was named in the legal docs (as was DefCon), this may cause legal problems if links were provided directly to the document from here.

Sorry I had to modify your previous post. :-/
      tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

that was a pritty crazy pressent at the end of con though... some guy just walked up to me and a fiew of my friends and said "here youll like it". man wat a video...

/me wonders weather or not he is evan l33t enough to understand it fully

Comment

Working...
        X