DC 13 Black and White Ball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC 13 Black and White Ball

so i am in the process of compiling all the audio/video recordings from this year. i will be looking for a server to upload all my files to. once i'm finished, this is what i'll have
    7 320k mp3s (30 - 60min each)
    7 VCD format mpgs (30 - 60min each)
    it's a lot of shit, but if anyone can help and host the server for others, it would be helpful. thanks
    bink
    bink@23.org

ya know.. the way the DCTV filler torrent worked seemed ok... just let me know and I will help with the torrent if you like...
    If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

23.org can host some of it.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

i could help seed it with bittorrent on my connection...just let me know
        jur1st, esq.

Comment

I've got Verizon FIOS :-D I can help seed!

Comment

No problem seeding here, either.
            "*x74*x68*x65*x70*x72*x65*x7a*x39*x38";

Comment

BitTorrent is they way to distribute all the recordings.
              Who here runs a tracker? I know they guys from DCMC have the filler content torrent at http://ibaku.net/filler/dcmc-filler-2005.torrent ( im still seeding their file ) perhaps we could have a .torrent on their tracker ?

I'll even compose a .torrent of the collection of music from defcons past that we have recorded.

Id love to see the footage we shot handed out to everyone .

Zz...
              Last edited by zziks; 08-09-2005, 06:59 AM. Reason: no coffee = bad grammar and numerous spelling errors
              the only question in life is , Why?

Comment

here's the skinny... as to save poor old Bink on some bandwith he should create the torrent and share it with one or two people... then they share it with one or two.. after that you can open it up for everyone...
                If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by zziks
                  I know they guys from DCMC have the filler content torrent at http://ibaku.net/filler/dcmc-filler-2005.torrent ( im still seeding their file ) perhaps we could have a .torrent on their tracker ?
                  I have no problems with that, it should be open for anyone to use. Just remember to grab the right port (I don't use the default: ibaku.net:8082 ).

I'll even compose a .torrent of the collection of music from defcons past that we have recorded.
                  The same ones on the Defcon CD (which were also on last year's CD)?

Comment

Originally posted by Tierra
                    The same ones on the Defcon CD (which were also on last year's CD)?
                    well i have the entire archinve dating back to defcon 9 in its orginal .wav format. it would be nice to sit down and get them into some kind of order, i have some years in ogg and some in mp3 of various bitrates .

if anyone has a prefence as to either ogg or mp3 and what bit rate let me know personally 192k .mp3 is what i encode to .
                    the only question in life is , Why?

Comment

personally 192k .mp3 is what i encode to
                      that is exactly what i use for almost everything that matters to me. i approve heartily and would eagerly anticipate this collection.
                      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
                      - Trent Reznor

Comment

Working...
                      X