DC13 CTF Info...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC13 CTF Info...

Files and such from CTF this year for people to enjoy...

DC13 Aftermath Downloads

Network info, Python, breakthru submit script, key submit script, etc. Please remember these scripts are copyright Kenshoto, so dont jack the code as your own as is.
    Wow....That's sad.
    Delicious Poison:

The difference between a nerd and a geek? Well a nerd does not wear Spider Man butt huggers.

Comment

Eh...

Originally posted by klepto
      Wow....That's sad.

Its not "officially" copyrighted. Its to scare off the lameys who might try and take it as is and pass it off as their own. You gotta give credit where credit is due and those guys deserve insane kudos for the effort they put into the contest this year. They did a ton of custom scripting for the services and whatnot.

Comment

I read it as "don't be lame and claim this is yours, cause its not". nothing more, nothing less.
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Where the problem comes in, is there is copyright with no license. There are things that can be CopyRighted and still placed under the GPL, and placed under other licesnses as well.
          tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Since it's been changed:
            Network info, Python, breakthru submit script, key submit script, etc. Please remember these scripts were created by Kenshoto, so dont jack the code and try to pass it off as your own. Give credit where its due.
            this thread is OBE. ;)
            "*x74*x68*x65*x70*x72*x65*x7a*x39*x38";

Comment

Working...
            X