Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello dark tangent, You need to insure fairness to contestants and to your public in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello dark tangent, You need to insure fairness to contestants and to your public in

hello dark tangent, You need to insure fairness to contestants and to your public in this contest. I download the beautiful ocean scene, by Arden, expecting to get a 1600x1200.jpg and , fart! I get a 150x113. Such a downer. I read your book printed too small looking in index for contest winners, ah ha, but find only a tee shirt award printed in the book.. and these awards are not even anywhere on your site.. It is not even in submitted, on site. It is not among the other award ( which are no where to be found) Again, this IS AWARDING THE WINNER WRONGLY, a slam on all those who submitted. A jackleg contest which is the main face of DEFCON. Where are the category awards for each? And you harang the vendors about using the defcon thingy. Come on, us art work guys submit as open source--free for the downloading. You need to improve this --starting with judging each submital in the category, by the rules you make, and then providing these all to the DEFCON public.
    should be how you are for these boners

Re: hello dark tangent, You need to insure fairness to contestants and to your public

Originally posted by cyberat3
    I download the beautiful ocean scene, by Arden, expecting to get a 1600x1200.jpg and , fart! I get a 150x113. Such a downer.
    http://www.defcon.org/images/defcon-...enmalang-2.jpg

Looks like 1600x1200 to me.

Originally posted by cyberat3
    I read your book printed too small looking in index for contest winners, ah ha, but find only a tee shirt award printed in the book.. and these awards are not even anywhere on your site.. It is not even in submitted, on site. It is not among the other award ( which are no where to be found) Again, this IS AWARDING THE WINNER WRONGLY, a slam on all those who submitted.
    Hmm lets see what the rules page (http://www.defcon.org/html/defcon-14...k-contest.html) says:

We reserve the right to not select a winner for every category
    "*x74*x68*x65*x70*x72*x65*x7a*x39*x38";

Comment

Re: hello dark tangent, You need to insure fairness to contestants and to your public

It's working here too...

You have to be carefull with your personal high technoligy. Have you checked your picture box to see if it was busted?

Comment

Working...
      X