Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results

Ok...I'm probably gonna get blasted for this, but I'm just curious on the timeline of the full results :) I'm dying to see where I scored.....

Re: Results

Originally posted by latras
    Ok...I'm probably gonna get blasted for this, but I'm just curious on the timeline of the full results :) I'm dying to see where I scored.....
    Ordinarily, we'd have had them out already, and up on the web site. Foofus (master of words that he is) usually does this write up, and it's always worth waiting for. Unfortunately, it may be me that does it, instead, since he seems to be inundated with work. Give it another week to ten days; if there's nothing, I'll write it up.

Your personal score was quite acceptable, placing in the top 8 or so. Tanzanian Peaberry is one of my personal favorites, in any case, and for a more delicate flavor, it did extremely well.

Comment

Originally posted by shrdlu
      Ordinarily, we'd have had them out already, and up on the web site. Foofus (master of words that he is) usually does this write up, and it's always worth waiting for. Unfortunately, it may be me that does it, instead, since he seems to be inundated with work. Give it another week to ten days; if there's nothing, I'll write it up.
      I hate to be a pest :) heh....Really! I'm not this bad!

Comment

It's been well over a "week to ten days." I feel justified in saying, "I would also like to know where my coffee scored." However, I will not ask for the full write up.

Comment

Originally posted by eta View Post
          It's been well over a "week to ten days." I feel justified in saying, "I would also like to know where my coffee scored." However, I will not ask for the full write up.
          While we're waiting for poor Foofus to get out from under whatever it is that's got him overwhelmed, here's the bare bones details for you diehards.

http://www.coffeewars.org/RoughResults.xls

I hope that satisfies you for a bit. I see that you did really well, by the way. Sixth out of a field of 26 is nothing to sneeze at.

Comment

Working...
          X