Announce / RSVP : DC14 Defcon Groups Meet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announce / RSVP : DC14 Defcon Groups Meet

This has hit your DC Groups POC mail list. If you're a POC.. it's in your mailbox. If you're not a POC, bug your POC to read their email. ..now, the details.

w00t! A skybox has been secured on Saturday evening for the DC14 Defcon Groups Meet.

When: Saturday 8:00pm-11:00pm
    Where: Skybox! #206 (map)

This event will be open to all Defcon Groups in attendence, as well as those interested in DCG and what various groups are doing. It will be free-flowing science fair style, but spacing/tables will be somewhat
    limited. atm there isn't set filtering for who/what happens with tables (subject to change, pending number of requests), but they should probably stay reserved for specific show & tell type settings; regular
    inter-DCG mingling can occur around them.

Please bring this to your local group and reply back (preferably via the POC mail list) to RSVP. Info we seek includes:

1) Will your group set up at a table?
    1a) Do you need an entire table, or will your table/topic be combined with another group?
    2) What does your group anticpate displaying/presenting at their tablespace?
    3) Approximately how many from your local do you antipate attending?
    4) Do you have any further suggestions/recommendations to make the event rock, and rock hard?
    4b) Other thoughts.. adhoc POC badges? so POCs can identify each other and talk shop amoung normal members/attendees at the meet?
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Re: Announce / RSVP : DC14 Defcon Groups Meet

DC602, you better be there!

LosT

Comment

Originally posted by LosT
      DC602, you better be there!

LosT
      Yes Mr.LosT, we will be there :)

Are tesla coils ok? They produce ozone, especially sparkgap ones
      ยง

Comment

DC206 represent, yo.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

woot! DC503 will be their in part.. a strong number of folks are stuck at work for the during, but a good number of us will be down there and intend to attend the meet.

Comment

UPDATE:

The post above has been appended with details, but for those that don't want to fish through the rest of the symbols.. here are some specifics about the DCG Meet:

When: Saturday 8:00pm-11:00pm
            notes: this is somewhat flexible, but this seemed like a good timeframe based on previous experiences. If this is a bad idea.. please speak up now! otherwise, this will give a good range of time that folks can plan or migrating in or around to the skybox... which leads us to:

Where: Skybox! #206 (map)

Please forgive any distractions from other warmarkings... the skybox in question is off to the very far right, clearly label "Box 206".

Comment

DC312 Will be there :)

Comment

Working...
              X