What about the PGP Signing Party?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the PGP Signing Party?

While the thread is alive and kicking, where did the keysigning party go? DT?
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Re: Any contests/events from last year that are not included?

Originally posted by converge
    While the thread is alive and kicking, where did the keysigning party go? DT?
    Maybe he was waitin for a new subforum....
    *poof*
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan
      Maybe he was waitin for a new subforum....
      *poof*
      Ah, well I kinda sucked at getting the right space set up, so it never got going. We held it in the middle of the contest area and we would get all mixed up with other people. I think I need to pick a time and a skybox so people know who is there to sign / exchange fingerprints.

Thanks for reminding me! I have a URL for my blank keysigning business cards around here someplace.. Download it, print out on paper with your fingerprint info and hand them out!

http://www.defcon.org/dtangent/pgp-card-template.doc
      http://www.defcon.org/dtangent/pgp-card-template.sxw
      The Dark Tangent: Use PGP Key ID: 0x5D2405E5 for sending me email
      PGP Fingerprint: D121 EAAE D1B6 3D2E A0B1 953F FFAF A718 5D24 05E5

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Tangent
        I think I need to pick a time and a skybox so people know who is there to sign / exchange fingerprints.
        You're welcome to tag onto the Forum Meet or DCG Meet if you want. Gauging by numbers and current events I suspect DCG Meet would be better, but either would work well imo.
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Working...
        X