Queercon 2006 is ON!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queercon 2006 is ON!

Those quazy queers, never can make up their mind, always fashionably late...

There Will Be Queercon This Year! Last year was our first year as an official unofficial event and we learned a number of things, so this year is going to be MUCH better!

Still the same major flavors to the formula:
    1. Live DJ, raver-party style
    2. Queer color (this year is ORANGE)
    3. Sexy people
    4. Open to all attendees

But this year our space will be MUCH smaller, so we will be MUCH more selective. Trust me, you want to be there.
    yah

Re: Queercon 2006 is ON!

I should mention that we're still pounding out the vitals (hehe), but what I know with 90% certainty is that the party will be Friday night, and with 70% certainty that we'll be in a skybox. Details will be posted as they arise.
    yah

Comment

Let me know if you need any help. Time and/or $$$.

Comment

As with last year local's will represent, and will bring our own queer's this year!
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Since its smaller and more selective, need we prove we are queer or bi to be able to request attendance?
          "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Originally posted by eris
            Since its smaller and more selective, need we prove we are queer or bi to be able to request attendance?
            There will absolutely not be any requirements on sexuality to attend! The last thing this world needs is more discrimination. :)

We hope to see and hang out with our fellow homos, but cool straight people are always good too.

[EDIT]Although... how exactly did you think you might "prove it"? Maybe I'll be selectively changing the requirements at the door. ;) [/EDIT]
            yah

Comment

Originally posted by squareroot
              Let me know if you need any help. Time and/or $$$.
              Wow, thanks for the offer, man! Last year I was asking for donations and there's a link off of queercon.org, but not so much this year. The Gods have been kind to us the last 12 months, so we're happy to return the love. :)

Although if you find yourself with the time, maybe show up a bit early like around 10:00. We might have some setup work that could use an extra hand!
              yah

Comment

proof at the discretion of the door guard? I missed it anyway, and my life is incomplete without it.
                "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Comment

Working...
                X