Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you do after you spot the fed

Who do you tell?

sharpie on their bald spot.. they like that.

or pin stripe their white socks .. either will get a good.. laugh
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Heh: Here's an idea. Try not to do anything illegal.

Oh wait, that was too simple.
      -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Hardware
        Who do you tell?
        Depends.
        Do you want a shirt?
        If so, tell a goon like Priest.
        If not, tell someone else, or don't:

Some people have been known to spot feds, and share their spotted fed with friends, so they can get shirts.
        tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Pee on them to mark them as yours. Not only will you get a t-shirt, but you will earn their respect as well. Just make sure there is someone with a video camera nearby to document it.
          Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by che
            Pee on them to mark them as yours. Not only will you get a t-shirt, but you will earn their respect as well. Just make sure there is someone with a video camera nearby to document it.

Um, just remember not to this if they look armed. Armed feds tend to have a temper and will not put up with actions such as that.
            "It is difficult not to wonder whether that combination of elements which produces a machine for labor does not create also a soul of sorts, a dull resentful metallic will, which can rebel at times". Pearl S. Buck

Comment

Arent they always armed, as per their department mandates?

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

only some of the feds do
                a good portion of feds are really just like informants
                they dress like us, talk like us, and drink like ussss.

then they just tell the higher ups what they see
                like your best buddy as of 2 days ago will come up and point at you and 5 armed swat will drop from the celing grab you and youll never be seen again :ninja:
                Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

Comment

You watch too many movies.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Originally posted by inoxxs
                    only some of the feds do
                    a good portion of feds are really just like informants
                    they dress like us, talk like us, and drink like ussss.

then they just tell the higher ups what they see
                    like your best buddy as of 2 days ago will come up and point at you and 5 armed swat will drop from the celing grab you and youll never be seen again :ninja:
                    Wow, how much do you know about the Federal Government? ALL CIA agents are armed, even the chemical geeks. ALL FBI agents are armed. ALL are required to complete field exams anually, and this includes weapon's qualification. ALL NSA are armed. ALL Secret Service are armed....should I go on, or do you have the idea?

By the way, you don't know what the fuck a ninja is, so go get some education before a real one gives you the smackdown or Hatsumi finds out.

Moron.
                    -Ridirich

"When you're called upon to do anything, and you're not ready to do it, then you've failed."

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Ridirich
                      Wow, how much do you know about the Federal Government? ALL CIA agents are armed, even the chemical geeks. ALL FBI agents are armed. ALL are required to complete field exams anually, and this includes weapon's qualification. ALL NSA are armed. ALL Secret Service are armed....should I go on, or do you have the idea?

By the way, you don't know what the fuck a ninja is, so go get some education before a real one gives you the smackdown or Hatsumi finds out.

Moron.

relax ridrich it was a joke

and on a side note thier are a lot of field agents that dont carry guns even thought they can and will use one on you
                      Soulidium (So-li-de-um) The place within us that contains the mystical spirit and soul of our creative artistry. A place where the fabric of our lives and experiences are transformed into their artistic equivalents; A housing for the very voice of our souls...

Comment

Yeah, alright.

Well, you do know you are being watched, right Mr. Anderson?
                        -Ridirich

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

sorry think you got the wrong guy my names not neo

Comment

Never said it was, haha. The idea of Feds was used in the Matrix to create agents. I was making a joke.
                            -Ridirich

Commander W.H. Hamilton

Comment

Originally posted by Ridirich
                              All NSA are armed??? so the parking lot at Ft. Meade has an estimated 15,000+ parking spaces, so does that mean that given thats a low quote for the number of employees of the NSA worldwide, there are more armed NSA employees running around the Beltway than sworn Washington D.C. police officers?

The scary part is the House version of the 2007 intelligence authorization bill, Sections 423 and 432 would grant CIA and NSA security personnel the authority to make arrests for "any felony" committed in their presence, no matter how remote from the foreign intelligence mission it might be.

So keep that in the back of you mind the next time you find yourself asking vacationing NSA cryptogeeks if they want to score some mean weed in the lobby of the Rivera...
                              Nonnumquam cupido magnas partes Interretis vincendi me corripit

Comment

Working...
                              X