Toxic BBQ Shirts Post Con (Reprints)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toxic BBQ Shirts Post Con (Reprints)

The BBQ more than doubled this year.. I did 2 counts at the BBQ and got 200+ both times not even including those who had already left.

Alot of people failed to preorder the shirts, and the 20 extra I ordered went fast reguardless of size. I told alot of people I would reprint the shirts and post to the forum after con..

If you want one, or another one, message me with your size and info, and I'll send you a paypal address. $20 each including shipping. I dont think anyone anticipated a crowd of 200+.

If you are interested in a Toxic BBQ II shirt (one that doesnt peal or fade)
    let me know as well.. If enough people want to repurchase that shirt, I will
    make an attempt to reprint that design as well in the near future.

Re: Toxic BBQ Shirts Post Con (Reprints)

TBBQ2: +1 XXL (converge) +1 Medium (mfreeck)
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I missed TBBQ2 (the rain thing) but I would like one just because its one of the best events at defcon.
      mage2atbleedingwounddotcom
      KeyID 3B535825D9402365
      FingerPrint C2AA E142 8826 BAE3 9C2B AA0C 3B53 5825 D940 2365

Comment

TBBQ3: +1 XXL (friend request, I'll pay)
        if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I need an XL as I lost mine.. I think it was in Abby and Icetre's truck
          If I had a nickle for every time someone offered me ten cents to keep my two cents to myself... I would be a rich man.

Comment

Working...
          X