Coffee Wars X Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Wars X Updates

There were 36 entries. That's right, boys and girls...THIRTY SIX!

Results will be announced at the closing ceremony. Remember, "Math is hard."

Re: Coffee Wars X Updates

Originally posted by shrdlu View Post
    There were 36 entries. That's right, boys and girls...THIRTY SIX!

Results will be announced at the closing ceremony. Remember, "Math is hard."
    Results are in. Be there at closing for the final announcement, or wait a day or three and it'll be on the web site.

Perhaps I'll even post it here....

Comment

Originally posted by shrdlu View Post
      Results are in. Be there at closing for the final announcement, or wait a day or three and it'll be on the web site.
      Congratulations to Agent X, winner of Coffee Wars X.

Full results will be posted on the web site sometime this week.

Comment

Two fucking dollars a pound? Epic.

I don't remember where he said he was from but I am moving there next week.

Don't tell Chameleon. Hmm, I guess SOMEONE will have to tell her. dC0de?

S

Comment

Originally posted by hydruh View Post
          Two fucking dollars a pound? Epic.

I had a quick update from Agent X when he (and I) were on our way out. I hope to get the full story, since the guy that owns the coffee place where he got the beans from sounds like my kind of coffee snob.

Comment

Originally posted by hydruh View Post
            You're in luck. The results are posted, and the web site is updated (more or less). I have a nice link to the online site for the beans, and they're available in many areas. Don't know about Ohio, but they seem based in Portland, and seem to be sold in a high percentage of the US.

http://www.coffeewars.org/

Comment

Working...
            X