This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Jeopardy Teams Sign Up

So, like every year... HJ teams should pre-enter here... and enter into your calendar, too... and don't turn it to off... :-)
    We need: Team Name, up to three members and names and some fricking cell numbers you can actually be reached at during the con. Email and other contact info is useful, too.

NO STUPIDS:
    Over the years HJ has been getting tougher and tougher (so I am told) so, if you just wanna get drunk on stage... fine... but be smart, too, eh?

GMark and I are changing the drinking rules and points so you can't just chug and barf for points.

NUF SAID:

Winn and GMark
    WInn Schwartau
    Winn@AlwaysChaos.Com
    If you cant find my phone number you shouldn't be calling me anyway. :-)
    www.WinnSchwatau.Com

Re: Hacker Jeopardy Teams Sign Up

i'd like to sign up!

team: Your Mom Is Not A Wiki

team members:
    rogueclown (nicolle) -- superherogirl@gmail.com (will PM a phone number).
    tottenkoph

more teammates forthcoming. :)
    Last edited by rogueclown; 06-18-2009, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogueclown View Post
      i'd like to sign up!

team: Your Mom Is Not A Wiki

team members:
      rogueclown (nicolle) -- superherogirl@gmail.com (will PM a phone number).
      tottenkoph

more teammates forthcoming. :)
      HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA You guys rock. I am not smart enough to participate, therefore I will not pretend I can keep up, but I CAN get you some additional females who meet high quality standards.
      "Haters, gonna hate"

Comment

TEAM: Vegas 2.0 (again)

Members:
        Hackajar
        Packet Baron
        Mr. TBD

Goal: Get Passed 1st round for first time ever (hey! 4th Time is a Charm!)

You have hackajar's email and cell on file, PM if you lost it (again)
        "Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups"

Comment

Team: Gekiganger 3

Members:
          DCFluX
          T-Bone
          ...nOt QuiTe aLL tHeRe...

Comment

THE PROPER (AND ONLY) WAY TO SIGN UP A TEAM FOR HACKER JEOPARDY

Okay, just to make sure that everyone has an equal opportunity, here are the directions to sign up your team. Don't do something else (like post a reply to Winn's thread, since it might not get read in time -- we had this problem last year.)

1. Open an e-mail to "hackerjeopardy@gmail.com"

2. Include your TEAM NAME and the real names and handles of your three (3) team players. (Privacy policy: we protect your identity unless a Fed or someone with a whole bunch of cash wants it.)

3. Explain why you are 31337 enough to play this year. Brag like you're trying to get lucky.

4. Include at least one cellphone number so we can contact you to notify if you're playing or there's a problem with your entry.

5. Send the e-mail as soon as possible, but absolutely no later than 90 minutes before the scheduled start of the round to be played. In case of any dispute, you're wrong (unless you are an entity described in #2 above.)
            Last edited by G Mark; 07-02-2009, 08:57 AM.
            Check out the HACKER JEOPARDY forum at https://forum.defcon.org/forumdisplay.php?f=803

Comment

changing the rules? thats like trying to change the stripes on the american flag...

Originally posted by winn View Post
              So, like every year... HJ teams should pre-enter here... and enter into your calendar, too... and don't turn it to off... :-)
              We need: Team Name, up to three members and names and some fricking cell numbers you can actually be reached at during the con. Email and other contact info is useful, too.

NO STUPIDS:
              Over the years HJ has been getting tougher and tougher (so I am told) so, if you just wanna get drunk on stage... fine... but be smart, too, eh?

GMark and I are changing the drinking rules and points so you can't just chug and barf for points.

NUF SAID:

Winn and GMark

Comment

Humperdink: We had to change the rules. Jeff said three guys who can drink like you do can put DEFCON out of business. :) Something about austerity plan for tough times. Hell, we should just charge a $10-15/person admission and buy all the beer we want. Whaddayathink?
                Check out the HACKER JEOPARDY forum at https://forum.defcon.org/forumdisplay.php?f=803

Comment

Bunnies for Priest will pick up the gauntlet you have thrown down.

Instead of gratuitous groveling, how about blackmail or other dark arts? http://www.flickr.com/photos/1118215...7606749854497/

We could try bribery.... Psst, need a set of bunny ears? We could let you play with Priests balls..... Never mind, you already did. http://www.flickr.com/photos/1118215...7606749854497/

An email shall be forthcoming with all of the appropriate details you have requested.

dotzero fizzgig phenfen

Comment

Working...
                  X