Ninja Badge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Badge

So what do you do if you didn't get one and the gf wants one, and you gave away the one you fixed! ?

Make one! (or attempt too) made a couple of mistakes on this PCB so it needs to be redone, the biggest mistake was that i didn't realise it was two sided! I looked at a picture of the badge and just saw the one side.... I did not properly check the gerbers, but its ok since it has to be redone anyway... doh...

- Null Space Labs

Re: Ninja Badge

Originally posted by charliex View Post
    So what do you do if you didn't get one and the gf wants one, and you gave away the one you fixed! ?

Make one! (or attempt too) made a couple of mistakes on this PCB so it needs to be redone, the biggest mistake was that i didn't realise it was two sided! I looked at a picture of the badge and just saw the one side.... I did not properly check the gerbers, but its ok since it has to be redone anyway... doh...
    Yea, I briefly looked into having a few of these made up. Probably do that when I need a run of some other PCBs, to get the nice silk screen and PCB mask.
    perl -e 's==UBER?=+y[:-o]}(;->*n{q-yp-y+k}?print:??;-p#)'

Comment

Re: Ninja Badge

Haha. Good stuff guys.

If you haven't already, make sure to check cstone's page for the latest gerbers and etc, he's updated it a couple times since DEFCON:

http://www.unsynchronized.org/ninjabadge/

Myself, cnelson, woz, and cstone are doing a talk about the badge construction at Toorcon in a few weeks. If you're coming to Toorcon, would be a good time to corner someone to discuss it, or show off your homebrew. :)

Glad people are still playing with 'em!

Comment

Working...
      X