No announcement yet.

Thanks for coming out

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for coming out

Thanks to everyone that came out to watch us play. We had a great time playing and watching the mosh pit/sumo standoff was great. There are tons of pictures and stuff up at so check them out.
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Re: Thanks for coming out

You guys rock. ENCORE!
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Re: Thanks for coming out

barely caught the set the first year due to scheduling of other games that just sort of went on and on.

barely missed a note of it this year. was one of the best moments of the con for me, for sure.

i plan on stopping by Band Land during the rest of the year to hear you folk wail and thrash in even more ideal conditions (read: more free booze. then again, there was the Hunter Thompson style suitcase that went around at the concert... that was quite epic, too)
      "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
      - Trent Reznor