• Show
Clear All

• Teh Winnars!

Final Scores for the Defcon 19 Scavenger Hunt
    Kevin Mitnick is a Faggot: 262
    Psychoholics: 193
    2Hard4urGrama: 177
    Team Pepsi: 170

Thanks to all who played, we look forward to next years hunt!
    Enjoy your prizes and tshirts!
    "They-Who-Were-Google are no longer alone. Now we are all Google."

Re: Teh Winnars!

Originally posted by eris View Post
    Final Scores for the Defcon 19 Scavenger Hunt
    Kevin Mitnick is a Faggot: 262
    Psychoholics: 193
    2Hard4urGrama: 177
    Team Pepsi: 170

Thanks to all who played, we look forward to next years hunt!
    Enjoy your prizes and tshirts!
    Congrats to the winners!

I found the names of these teams very entertaining. Where else but Defcon would you find teams with names like this, and nobody complaining about things not being, "Politically Correct." Thanks to all of your for contributing to the Defcon Experience with your imaginative ideas.

Others: "Conform! Obey! Do what we say!"
    Hacker: "No."

Each time I visited the contest area, I found the Scavenger Hunt table busy with the people running it on one side almost all engaged with people competing on the other side, who were turning in their finds or trying to sell how the thing they found is worth points towards something they were supposed to find. Really animated discussions, with excited people.

Thanks to you and the others that ran this contest, and kept people interested.
    Last edited by TheCotMan; 08-19-2011, 10:06 AM.
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
      Congrats to the winners!

Each time I visited the contest area, I found the Scavenger Hunt table busy with the people running it on one side almost all engaged with people competing on the other side, who were turning in their finds or trying to sell how the thing they found is worth points towards something they were supposed to find. Really animated discussions, with excited people.

Thanks to you and the others that ran this contest, and kept people interested.

Thanks, Cot! That means a lot. We get a lot of "off the books" feedback at con but it's really cool to get some after the fact as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eris View Post
        Thanks, Cot! That means a lot. We get a lot of "off the books" feedback at con but it's really cool to get some after the fact as well.
        Needless to say, Scavenger Hunt is definitely my favorite contest at DefCon. You guy's do an awesome job with it, and I'm a super big fan.
        And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
          Needless to say, Scavenger Hunt is definitely my favorite contest at DefCon. You guy's do an awesome job with it, and I'm a super big fan.

Wiz, you and I have such a strong "mutual admiration society" thing going we would be lovers if I had a penis.

Comment

Working...
          X