Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skytalks - Schedule

Originally posted by bluknight View Post
    Forum admin request, can you modify so that the updated schedule is most prominent here? Thanks.
    Originally posted by TheCotMan
    User BluKnight requested I update this post after the 24 hour limit expired for edits. First, links copied from original:
    CalDAV feed: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical...blic/basic.ics
    RSS/XML Feed: https://www.google.com/calendar/feed...m/public/basic
    HTML Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/...es&mode=agenda

Now the updated information on this event:
    So, we've got our schedule finalized with the schedule shifts. Here's the finalized item, changes highlighted in BOLD:

Friday, August 5
    9:00am - When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro - Databeast
    10:00am - Distributed Denial of Service Attacks for White Hats - Will Vandevanter
    11:00am - Alice and Bob are Fucked - Jason Ross
    12:00pm - If you want to go phishing, you need the right bait… - Jason Malley
    12:30pm - TSA-Proof Get Home Bags - Joe Schorr
    1:00pm - Hacking with QR Codes - Pyr0, Tuna
    2:00pm - Wireless Dirty Sisters – The other RF shit you aren't Looking at, and why you're going to get fscked! - Warezjoe
    3:00pm - Putting the Hack in Ikea Hacks -or- Some Assembler Required - Kevin McGinley
    4:00pm - Meta-Work and Zombie Flows: How Compliance and Standards Strangled Infosec - Timmay
    5:00pm - Fame: Not The Musical - That Guy
    6:00pm - BNAT Hijacking: Repairing Broken Communication Channels - Jonathan Claudius

Saturday, August 6
    9:00am - Hacking Medical Devices for Fun and Insulin: Breaking the Human SCADA System - Jay Radcliffe
    10:00am - Fun with EC2/Amazon Cloud Services - Anch
    11:00am - Walking the Green Mile: How to Get Fired After a Security Incident - Brian Baskin
    12:00pm - Tractor Jacking 101 - Chris Roberts and Jesse Diekman
    1:00pm - Advanced High Security Lock Bypass and Its Implications - Steve Pordon
    3:00pm - Network Migration for Penetration Testers - Roamer
    4:00pm - “Out of the basement and into the BEDROOM” - Indi
    5:00pm - Contractors, Clearances, and Chaos: Tales from the Crypt - theprez98
    6:00pm - Skytalks Closed

Sunday, August 7
    9:00am - A Look at Facebook: Privacy, Information Management and the Impact of Social Networking - Allen Weiss
    10:00am - Hacking on the Block: Wall Street - Honey
    11:00am - The REAL cutting edge to hash cracking - Rick Redman
    12:00pm - Hacking Healthcare - John Gomez
    1:00pm - Agnitio: the security code review Swiss army knife. Its static analysis, but not as we know it. - David Ross
    2:00pm - TBD - Johnny Long
    3:00pm - Planes Keep Falling On My Head - Chris Roberts
    4:00pm - SKYTALKS CLOSED - SEE YOU IN 2012
    Everything from this point on was in the original post, with overtrike used to show is is obsolete:

Ok, we've got a tentative schedule built. There's a couple of spaces as I'm waiting for last minute confirmations, so this may change. I'll re-post as needed. However, here's how it sits. Abstracts are posted elsewhere in the forum.

CalDAV feed: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical...blic/basic.ics
    RSS/XML Feed: https://www.google.com/calendar/feed...m/public/basic
    HTML Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/...es&mode=agenda

Friday, August 5
    10:00am - Distributed Denial of Service Attacks for White Hats - Will Vandevanter
    2:00pm - Wireless Dirty Sisters – The other RF shit you aren't Looking at, and why you're going to get fscked! - Warezjoe
    3:00pm - Putting the Hack in Ikea Hacks -or- Some Assembler Required - Kevin McGinley
    4:00pm - Meta-Work and Zombie Flows: How Compliance and Standards Strangled Infosec - Timmay
    6:00pm - AWAITING CONFIRMATION - SPEAKER INVITED

Saturday, August 6
    9:00am - Hacking Medical Devices for Fun and Insulin: Breaking the Human SCADA System - Jay Radcliffe
    11:00am - AWAITING CONFIRMATION - SPEAKER INVITED
    6:00pm - Walking the Green Mile: How to Get Fired After a Security Incident - Brian Baskin

Sunday, August 7
    9:00am - Becoming Jack Flack – Real Life Cloak and Dagger - Dr. Kaos and Arcon
    10:00am - AWAITING CONFIRMATION - SPEAKER INVITED
    1:00pm - Agnitio: the security code review Swiss army knife. Its static analysis, but not as we know it. - David Ross

Originally posted by TheCotman
    Request for edits from BluKnight can be found later in the thread.
    Last edited by TheCotMan; 08-03-2011, 05:18 PM.
    I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Re: Skytalks - Schedule

So, we've got our schedule finalized with the schedule shifts. Here's the finalized item, changes highlighted in BOLD:

Friday, August 5
    6:00pm - BNAT Hijacking: Repairing Broken Communication Channels - Jonathan Claudius

Saturday, August 6
    11:00am - Walking the Green Mile: How to Get Fired After a Security Incident - Brian Baskin
    6:00pm - Skytalks Closed

Sunday, August 7
    9:00am - A Look at Facebook: Privacy, Information Management and the Impact of Social Networking - Allen Weiss
    10:00am - Hacking on the Block: Wall Street - Honey

Comment

Forum admin request, can you modify so that the updated schedule is most prominent here? Thanks.

Comment

Done. Good luck!
        HTH,
        =Cot
        tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Cotman: again, thanks for the edit, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X