Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DC 19 and beyond" forum closing in 7 days, archived 7 days after....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "DC 19 and beyond" forum closing in 7 days, archived 7 days after....

Hello,

I have created a new DC20 Planning forum, and have populated that forum with several threads with DC20 discussion, closing the original and appending a note to find the newly copied thread in the new location.

Please review other threads in this "DC19 and beyond" forum, and let me know if a thread should be copied forward to the DC20 planning forum.

Once this forum is closed, no new replies to existing threads will be possible by non-mods, and no new threads will be possible by non-mods.

You can reply here, or drop me a PM if this is closed/locked and you are unable to reply.
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Re: "DC 19 and beyond" forum closing in 7 days, archived 7 days after....

There was talk of moving the "Dealing with the Heat" thread across for DC20 ( https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=12559 )

From "Dealing with the heat..."
    Originally posted by TheCotMan View Post
    We can copy forward to Pre-Decon 20 / Defcon 20 planning when that forum is rolled out. We just need a reminder to do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorlac View Post
      There was talk of moving the "Dealing with the Heat" thread across for DC20 ( https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=12559 )

From "Dealing with the heat..."
      Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Copied forward.

Any other threads that should be copied forward?

What about threads from Defcon 19 contests, events and social gatherings? Should any threads from these older forums be copied forward?
      tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

This is planned to happen tomorrow. Any other threads in the "Post Defcon 19" forum or Contests, events, or social gathering forums that should be copied forward?

Comment

"Defcon 19 and beyond," forum now closed. Defcon 19 contests, events and social gaythering forums closed.

These will be moved to archive some time next week.

If you find a thread in these forums that you think should be copied forward to the Defcon planning 20 forum, or any of the contests, events, or social gathering forums for Defcon 20, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X