Teams Announced!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams Announced!

Congratulations to the following teams who will be competing in Crash And Compile: DC20!

- Frink Rules! (Returning Champions)
    - Phychoholics (And their PDP-11 Robot.)
    - Here For Beer (Aptly named)
    - 0xdecaf (What's the fucking point?!)
    - Fuck PBR (Out for blood after being shut down by Frink last year)
    - *000, or null, or "", or Empty String, or Whatever The Fuck (My least favorite team name, only 'cuz I have to figure out how to pronounce it ;-)
    - Neg9 (The Rookies)
    - WorkingInTheCodeMine (Still at large after a close call with the authorities)
    - The B Team (I pitty da foo who doesn't come out and watch 'em!)

Details have been sent to the teams in email. Let's keep discussions of the pre-qualification grading system in its own thread.

Crash And Compile: DC20 will be in Palma G and H (map) Saturday night from 8pm to about Midnight. Come out and cheer on our teams, or just come to watch them fall over giggling because the cursor is just BLINKING SO FUNNYILY!

Thanks to all the teams who registered. You have another hear to train up and get ready for Crash And Compile: DC21 :-)

-The Crash And Compile Team

Re: Teams Announced!

Is it too early to start the trash talking?

In all seriousness I think I underestimated how much drinking would be going on - is it possible to change my original beer choice from something dark brown colored to something more yellow colored? I'd rather save the puking for after the competition instead of during....

Comment

Originally posted by pH_Boston View Post
      Is it too early to start the trash talking?
      It is _NEVER_ too early to start the trash talking... >:-)

In all seriousness I think I underestimated how much drinking would be going on - is it possible to change my original beer choice from something dark brown colored to something more yellow colored? I'd rather save the puking for after the competition instead of during....
      Consider it changed. Don't worry, we'll have a good selection.

Comment

Will there be girly beers? And lemons.

Comment

Originally posted by Penni-piper View Post
          I'm taking requests; send me an email with what beer you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Penni-piper View Post
            Are you asking about a Lemon Party?

Comment

Originally posted by astcell View Post
              Are you asking about a Lemon Party?
              It ain't a real party until it's a lemon party.

Comment

Originally posted by SmittyHalibut View Post
                - *000, or null, or "", or Empty String, or Whatever The Fuck (My least favorite team name, only 'cuz I have to figure out how to pronounce it ;-)
                Team Racecar wishes you the best of luck finding a pronounceable name for Team ________! (Pronounced like a second of silence in the middle of a sentence.)

Comment

Replying to this thread in case anyone had subscribed...

I'm pretty sure I said thank you to everyone running the show afterwards - but thank you again, Crash and Compile was a great time.

I met some really cool people and I did exchange contact info with a few of you - but if I missed you and you want to say hi - I was the tall guy dressed like he was going clubbing after (hmmm.....)

See you all next year!

Comment

Originally posted by pH_Boston View Post
                    Replying to this thread in case anyone had subscribed...

I'm pretty sure I said thank you to everyone running the show afterwards - but thank you again, Crash and Compile was a great time.

I met some really cool people and I did exchange contact info with a few of you - but if I missed you and you want to say hi - I was the tall guy dressed like he was going clubbing after (hmmm.....)

See you all next year!
                    I'm glad you had a great time. Aside from a rough start and some grading issues, we also had a great time. :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X