Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SkyTalks (twitter) announced CFP for Skytalks now live/open (URL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkyTalks (twitter) announced CFP for Skytalks now live/open (URL)

URL1=https://twitter.com/#!/dcskytalks/status/193910685460201472

Originally posted by URL1
    Skytalks@dcskytalks
    CFP for Skytalks @_defcon_ is now live! skytalks.info cc: @tcmbc
    Shortened URL expanded, but otherwise, attempts were made to preserve the original content.
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Re: SkyTalks (twitter) announced CFP for Skytalks now live/open (URL)

Oh sure, beat me to posting my own CFP. :P
    I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Comment

Originally posted by bluknight View Post
      Oh sure, beat me to posting my own CFP. :P
      Sorry man, feel free to delete my post, your reply and my follow-up post here.

Some people announce things only on twitter, so I copy those announcements to the forums. Sorry about posting your announcement here before you did. :-/

(You should have have soft-delete controls in this fourm as leader/organizer in it. I won't be offended... you get those controls so you can mansage this space and keep it free of clutter.)
      tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

I might delete, but no biggie. I just had to razz you about it, more than anything. You're just damned fast, *chuckle*
        I check my sanity with a wristwatch. What do you check yours with, a dipstick?

Comment

Working...
        X