Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to help out with the DC20 Vendor Site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you like to help out with the DC20 Vendor Site?

I am trying to redo the DEF CON 20 Vendor FAQ and application process. For those of you that haven't ever looked at the Vendor FAQ it's pretty much (read: exactly) a .txt file with the Q&A and info on how to apply for space via email.

For DC20 I'd like to improve the Vendor FAQ and have a webapp for vendors to apply as well as the FAQ, etc.

Two problems. 1) I don't really have time to build the site, backend, etc. 2) Even if I had the time, my webapp dev skills suck balls.

So, if you are a decent webapp developer that would like to help me out in developing a SECURE webapp for the DC 20 Vendor Area please either PM me on here or send an email (chris at defcon dot org) and let me know and I'll give you more details about what I'm looking for on this.

I know what I want and I really don't see it being very work intensive or time consuming if you know what you're doing.

What's that? You ask what your compensation would be? Why, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you contributed to the awesomeness of DC 20...AND you'll get thanked in the DC20 program...what more could you want?

Thanks,

Chris
    perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Re: Would you like to help out with the DC20 Vendor Site?

I'll throw in a bag of chips...
    Aut disce aut discede

Comment

A bag a chips, you sir have your website... Is what I would be saying of my webapp skills also didn't sick balls

Comment

I'm not offering to help with your site, but the offer to make a forum for vendor discussion and place it in one of the subforums for defcon devents is still open. Let me know, and it will be done.
        tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Working...
        X