New to the Community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Community

I decided sense I am new to the community id team up with the dc214 and get a thread started ^_^. I am actually attending defcon 16 this year along with my group SABS (System Abuse). Was wondering any of yall attending this year?

Re: New to the Community

Originally posted by The3l33tOne View Post
    Was wondering any of yall attending this year?
    i heard that DefCon 16 was canceled.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
      i heard that DefCon 16 was canceled.
      I hate it when that happens!
      "*x74*x68*x65*x70*x72*x65*x7a*x39*x38";

Comment

Originally posted by The3l33tOne View Post
        I decided sense I am new to the community id team up with the dc214 and get a thread started ^_^. I am actually attending defcon 16 this year along with my group SABS (System Abuse). Was wondering any of yall attending this year?
        It looks like you are the first to post to the Defcon Groups 214 forum. It is possible that members of your DCG don't frequent this forum very often. You might want to check to see if they have a mailing list.

You also might try checking out one of their meetings, in order to reach the greatest number fof people in your area.

Good luck!
        tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Ha yeah right defcon isnt cancelled im no idiot. But yeah I did decide to post to the DCG part of the forum to see if people will respond to get some activity going you know :-). I may check at the dc214 group I already join the mailing list a while back, but they havent updated the site yet. I have a little group a friends who live around me and we do little projects. just hoping to check out some others in the same interests

Comment

Ive always preffered DC972, more of a Dallas Ring to it..

Originally posted by disablmalfunc View Post
            Ha yeah right defcon isnt cancelled im no idiot. But yeah I did decide to post to the DCG part of the forum to see if people will respond to get some activity going you know :-). I may check at the dc214 group I already join the mailing list a while back, but they havent updated the site yet. I have a little group a friends who live around me and we do little projects. just hoping to check out some others in the same interests
            +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Working...
            X