Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC267 -- Philadelphia, PA: There are no posts in this forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DC267 -- Philadelphia, PA: There are no posts in this forum.

    I can't imagine, as big as Philadelphia is, there's no posting on this thread. DC267, who is that? I need to talk to someone who lives close by ... sorry, I guess that aint gonna happen anytime soon ;- (

  • #2
    Re: DC267 -- Philadelphia, PA: There are no posts in this forum.

    Originally posted by 111FAS View Post
    I can't imagine, as big as Philadelphia is, there's no posting on this thread. DC267, who is that? I need to talk to someone who lives close by ... sorry, I guess that aint gonna happen anytime soon ;- (
    There are plenty of people in the Philly Area who go to DefCon. Just none of us who want to run a DCG.

    When you say "an hour south of Philly" is where you're from: Isn't that closer to Baltimore?
    And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DC267 -- Philadelphia, PA: There are no posts in this forum.

      Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
      There are plenty of people in the Philly Area who go to DefCon. Just none of us who want to run a DCG.

      When you say "an hour south of Philly" is where you're from: Isn't that closer to Baltimore?
      In the Philly area (even though this is an older-ish thread).
      _____________________
      Mongo

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DC267 -- Philadelphia, PA: There are no posts in this forum.

        Originally posted by Mongo View Post
        In the Philly area (even though this is an older-ish thread).
        Same person, different user name? Different person?
        And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DC267 -- Philadelphia, PA: There are no posts in this forum.

          Originally posted by HighWiz View Post
          Same person, different user name? Different person?
          Different person, different username....same smell (Philadelphia).
          _____________________
          Mongo

          Comment

          Working...
          X