Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC806 will soon be listed on the DC Groups Page...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC806 will soon be listed on the DC Groups Page...

I didn't receive an email because dc806 is not listed on the DCG page yet. I'm on the DCG mailing list and I've been told the webmistress has our information to update the page but it just hasn't been done yet.

Originally posted by cashmoney
    I didn't receive an email because dc806 is not listed on the DCG page yet. I'm on the DCG mailing list and I've been told the webmistress has our information to update the page but it just hasn't been done yet.
    I'll create a subforum for this DCG , with a modification to the name, like "waiting for confirmation as valid on the DCG main page" then revisit the DCG later to see if it is there. If so, I'll change the name to one like the rest. If not, I'll contact the DCG coordinator for verification.

How's that?

temporary subforum while we wait.
    tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

Re: DC806 will soon be listed on the DC Groups Page...

That'll work. You can also look at the last email that noid sent out on the DCG mailing list and see the welcome includes cashmoney(Amarillo, TX). Also, Michele sent me an email saying that we were officially added to the list.

Comment

That'll work. You can also look at the last email that noid sent out on the DCG mailing list and see the welcome includes cashmoney(Amarillo, TX). Also, Michele sent me an email saying that we were officially added to the list.
        I have confirmation.

I've heard the rules for the Defcon forums are too restrictive, so we created the "/dev/random 'Social' Forum" with less restrictive rules.

Since we are testing this out, I'm initially giving DCG the choice of which rules to apply.

The two sets of rules are described here. Which is preferred? If none is specified, the "default" rules are applied. This can be changed at a later date, too.

What URL (if any) directs people to information about this DCG?
        tiny font: _. ___ _... ___ _.. _.__ .._ ... . ... __ ___ ._. ... . _._. ___ _.. . ._ _. _.__ __ ___ ._. .

Comment

www.dc806.org

The site is under construction right now. We're working on getting content on the site.

Thanks for the work.

Comment

www.dc806.org

The site is under construction right now. We're working on getting content on the site.
            Link added to subforum description, like the other DCG that have websites.

Thanks for the work.
            Not a problem.

Has your group decided which set of rules you would like to have apply here?
            The social rules are more tolerant and inviting to all sort of people, but then again, they are more inviting to "all sort of people." ;-)
            The more restrictive rules tend to scare people away (some of the ones you want, as well as some of the ones you don't want.)

Comment

The default social rules will work. If we have problems, we can always become more restrictive.

Thanks

Comment

I've arrived.. lol

Thanks for the help with the site, TheCotMan!

Comment

Originally posted by wardog
                  I've arrived.. lol

Thanks for the help with the site, TheCotMan!
                  I'm happy to help DCG have a subforum space to discuss and organize their DCG.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X