• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Re: pics.defcon.org update

Originally posted by Dark Tangent View Post
    pics is being updated and the new version should fix an XSS vuln that was reported.

While pics has been down cot and I have been working to get video and bulk image uploads working. Once it is all good we'll post a simple guide on how to upload your collections with minimum fuss!
    Yep. The ball is in my court now, and I feel like I'm moving in slow motion:
    I need to install, and review the problem section of code in the user report. It is on my list.

Once that is complete, it is back to testing the network-disk (WebDAV) add-on to pics to make sure it works from Linux and MS Windows. This should allow us to bypass the maximum upload limit, and make it much easier to upload tons of pictures and videos.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Tangent
    started a topic pics.defcon.org update

pics.defcon.org update

pics is being updated and the new version should fix an XSS vuln that was reported.

While pics has been down cot and I have been working to get video and bulk image uploads working. Once it is all good we'll post a simple guide on how to upload your collections with minimum fuss!
Working...
X