• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skroo
    replied
    Re: traveling with a minor

Originally posted by h3adrush
    [B]hmm i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about laws concerning traveling with an unrelated minor. such as who takes responsibility of the minor. we are planning to bring a minor this year which will be the only minor with us. any help with this would be great. also laws concerning being in vegas with an unrelated minor etc.
    My understanding is that the laws vary from state to state, but in general the person or persons accompanying the minor would be responsible regardless of relation to the minor.

Also consider that if said minor's parents don't like the idea of him or her going to Defcon, they may call the cops to retrieve that person from you. If you've brought them into Nevada from another state, this may result in charges of Transporting a Minor Across State Lines being levelled at you, which I believe is a Federal felony.

Not saying this *will* happen, but it is something to consider.

Leave a comment:

• h3adrush
    started a topic traveling with a minor

traveling with a minor

hmm i was just wondering if anyone knew anything about laws concerning traveling with an unrelated minor. such as who takes responsibility of the minor. we are planning to bring a minor this year which will be the only minor with us. any help with this would be great. also laws concerning being in vegas with an unrelated minor etc.
    thank
    -h3adrush
Working...
X