the 4th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 4th

what is the expected timeframe of events on the 4th? I am not sure if I should plan a flight out that night, or the next morning
    if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

I don't know about formal events, but everyone told me that I really missed out by flying out on Sunday night last year. They claim that it was the last night to kick back and have a good time and it was the funnest night of all.

Comment

Sunday Night

Oh yeah... Sunday Night can be very fun...

:D

Comment

... or you can sleep right through it. Someone said something about helicopters and riot squad in the building next to mine, but I didn't hear a thing.
        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Originally posted by octalpussy
          ... or you can sleep right through it. Someone said something about helicopters and riot squad in the building next to mine, but I didn't hear a thing.
          Helicopters, riot squad, gangbangers going batshit... That was quite a night.

For those of you who don't remember, the Alexis booked a room party at the hotel on the last night of con last year. Problem was, the room party consisted of about 50 gangbangers and their assorted hangers-on, who took the opportunity to cause trouble and ran with it.

Oh, the joy of pulling up to the AP in a cab, drunk off my ass, looking up at the sky, and thinking, 'gee, that's a lot of helicopters'.

Comment

hahaha wouldn't want to miss out at that rate.. I just got more vtime anyway, so it wont matter after all
            if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

I personaly enjoy Sunday night. The con's over, what attendees are still in town have taken off, and the Alexis is quiet. Its a good time to put the bullshit aside and catch up with old friends. I just remember when the entire weekend was like Sunday night.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

hmm

hehe sunday i was too tired to do much of anything. although the mellow atmosphere was a nice change of pace.
                ARRR!

Comment

Lets see....Sunday night...If I remember correctly I got drunk and played Blackjack at the Hard Rock until 6 AM. Oh..wait...that is what I did every other night too...now it is coming back to me.
                  :p
                  perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'

Comment

ahaha

DW rock! hahaha

You're were soooo wasted.

Comment

another reason to stay on the 4th

After looking at plane tickets, I just found that leaving on the fifth is a lot cheaper than on the 4th (by around $300 USD) which more than covers the extra hotel rate.
                      Just another reason to get hammered for one more night, but who really needs to justify it anyways?
                      a pc-0x90 by any other name is a nummish..
                      Bigger 1:23

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
                        I personaly enjoy Sunday night. The con's over, what attendees are still in town have taken off, and the Alexis is quiet. Its a good time to put the bullshit aside and catch up with old friends. I just remember when the entire weekend was like Sunday night.
                        Remember when this was a thing? The con only spanned the weekend and the circus was packed up by Sunday afternoon...
                        the fresh princess of 1338

What did I do to make you think I give a shit?

Comment

Working...
                        X