Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Room for one additional in Hilton suite - keep me from spending con with my gf's ex!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room for one additional in Hilton suite - keep me from spending con with my gf's ex!

I'm in a bit of a sticky spot. My GF seems to think it would be cool if she invited her ex along to con with us. That won't be cool.

Room for 1 additional body on the floor of a 750sqft suite in the Hilton Grand Vacations on the Strip (or in an armchair, or on the kitchen table - the sofabed, master bedroom, and bathtub are already spoken for). There are already 3 of us in the room - lower 20's in age range. I don't want more than 4 in the room for comfort and security reasons.

Checking in 4PM Thursday, out by 10AM Monday.

Note this is not either of these hotels:
    - The Las Vegas Hilton
    - The Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Las Vegas Hilton

This one is located on the opposite side of the strip from the Riv, and north about halfway to Sahara. Last I looked, Google Maps has this location mapped incorrectly.

Asking for $200 contribution for the weekend - cash only, up front. Additional if you want to go in on our booze pool - otherwise, you're welcome to your own private stash in our fridge.

No room key.

Must like techno/trance/metal and be willing to deal with noise until about 4AM when the last of us falls asleep drunk.

Post here (in this thread) if you're interested, or send a PM. I'm also passing this around some other circles, so this offer is subject to cancellation.

Re: Room for one additional in Hilton suite - keep me from spending con with my gf's

Space is gone.

Comment

Working...
    X