• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCotMan
    replied
    Re: T-shirts?

Originally posted by [Syntax] View Post
    I received 1 design for this years shirts, a definite change in design from years past. Im going to the printers this week, I usually have them printed up by this point, or have the graphics at least aligned and everything, so things are running a bit late.

I still have a box of shirts from last year, I will have those again as well for those who didnt get one, and Im considering offering some type of deal if you buy both TBBQ III & IV shirts.

If you plan on buying a shirt Private Message me with your size, I will use the number of PM's I get to scale my order quantity and sizes. This is what I plan on having at the moment.

5 small
    15 large
    22 XL
    15 XXL
    3 XXXL
    You know, I could create a poll with 20 items, 4 of each size, and then enable multiple selections per poll, and display voters results, and that could double as an order form...

This would allow a person to order up to 4 shirts in any size without needing a manual process, and provide a running count of each size along with who (username) ordered what size(s). Alternatively, each of the 4 copies of the same size could be orders of 2 for a sum-count, which would allow for 20,21,22,23 or values from zero to fifteen for each size,

Let me know if you want me to set this up, and I'll do it.

Leave a comment:

• [Syntax]
    replied

I received 1 design for this years shirts, a definite change in design from years past. Im going to the printers this week, I usually have them printed up by this point, or have the graphics at least aligned and everything, so things are running a bit late.

I still have a box of shirts from last year, I will have those again as well for those who didnt get one, and Im considering offering some type of deal if you buy both TBBQ III & IV shirts.

If you plan on buying a shirt Private Message me with your size, I will use the number of PM's I get to scale my order quantity and sizes. This is what I plan on having at the moment.

UPDATE I placed the order as follows.

3 small
    4 Medium (1 sold To Pre-Orders)
    20 large (2 sold To Pre-Orders)
    30 XL (4 Sold To Pre-Orders)
    12 XXL (7 Sold To Pre-Orders)
    3 XXXL (1 Sold To Pre-Orders)
    Last edited by [Syntax]; July 25th, 2008, 23:45. Reason: Update Sizes Ordered

Leave a comment:

• DaKahuna
    replied

Me too - I want one - XXL like the others.

Leave a comment:

• lil_freak
    replied

Who's doing the shirts this year? [Syntax], are you the contact again? If so, I'm with mouse and will need to place an order for sizes.

Leave a comment:

• mouseling
    started a topic Toxic BBQ T-shirt Pre-Order

Toxic BBQ T-shirt Pre-Order

Do we need to reserve T-shirt requests? If so, count me in for 2 small and 1 XL

thanks,

-mouse
Working...
X