DEFCON Shoot page is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEFCON Shoot page is up

I've added a new page to the Firearms section of my web site.

It has the whole run down for this year's event and hopefully that will help encourage people to participate. As i'm going to reiterate in the signup thread that i'm starting, we'll need about a dozen people doing the full-auto deal plus another dozen people simply showing up to shoot in order to make this work financially.

I'm counting on you all, people. Please email or post here with questions.
    Last edited by Deviant Ollam; July 15, 2008, 19:49.
    "I'll admit I had an OiNK account and frequented it quite often… What made OiNK a great place was that it was like the world's greatest record store… iTunes kind of feels like Sam Goody to me. I don't feel cool when I go there. I'm tired of seeing John Mayer's face pop up. I feel like I'm being hustled when I visit there, and I don't think their product is that great. DRM, low bit rate, etc... OiNK it existed because it filled a void of what people want."
    - Trent Reznor

Re: DEFCON Shoot page is up

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    I've added a new page to the Firearms section of my web site.

URL added to description of this unofficial contest/event for Defcon 16.

If you and the rest have a bestter description (short, one sentence, maybe two (compare other contests/event descriptions for examples) please let me know.

Thanks!

Good luck!

Comment

Hey, I'm interested in the auto package, I haven't shot an automatic weapon since I got out of the army. A couple questions though: 1)This is my first DC and I don't really know anyone who's going, so how hard would it be to find transportation if I'm not planning on renting a car? 2) Does the range accept credit cards? Thanks for setting this up!

Comment

I'm down. Sounds like a bunch of fun. I'll haul some of my NFA goodies out with me...

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
        X