• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviant Ollam
    replied
    Re: God fucking damn, are you serious??

Originally posted by Crow View Post
    Is it too late to enter?
    PM me or post here with a team name, be at the con Reg desk at 14:30 on Thursday for instructions and a green light.

Leave a comment:

• VanSmaq
    replied

Its never to late to lose to me. :)

Leave a comment:

• Crow
    replied

Is it too late to enter?

Leave a comment:

• psytek
    replied

My friend and I would like to compete.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

So... thus far, we have one confirmed team and two "possible" teams who have contacted me. Are you all going to let team Smoke hold their title from last year and take home a Nintendo Wii without so much as a fight?!?

(BTW... full disclosure, one of the two "possible" teams consists of some TOOOL members. If they participate, i will totally recuse myself from judging. Like last time, anyone who shows up early enough to Sunset Park and is a citizen of Good Standing and Merit can have their voice heard within the Judge's circle. it will be their votes that decide the winning team)

Leave a comment:

• Wing
    replied

God, I would but my Thursday is already booked solid up to 5PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0x58
    replied

Unfortunately because of conflicting schedules my team lead Acidica had to drop out of the challenge, otherwise we would be at the TBBQ kicking people's asses. Maybe next year.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied

Tempting...Tempting...

Originally posted by Deviant Ollam View Post
    well damn, son... pick a team name and get a couple of partners and convey your interest official here.

you get 1.5 hrs to go to the store and then get to the park. then you have between an hour and an hour and a half to make your two main dishes, a side dish, and an accompanying drink. you are allowed to use any ingredients that you wish to acquire. while there is a chance that the theme ingredient will be seafood... the final word will come down at about 14:30 at the Riv.

then you have no excuse to not participate.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Originally posted by flyman View Post
    I would like to do it... I think?
    well damn, son... pick a team name and get a couple of partners and convey your interest official here.

What kind of ingredients can be used or do we supply them? Is it possible its going to be seafood? ;\
    you get 1.5 hrs to go to the store and then get to the park. then you have between an hour and an hour and a half to make your two main dishes, a side dish, and an accompanying drink. you are allowed to use any ingredients that you wish to acquire. while there is a chance that the theme ingredient will be seafood... the final word will come down at about 14:30 at the Riv.

I'm a pastry chef and also a master of barbecue food ;D... I can also do french and Japanese cuisine;
    then you have no excuse to not participate.

Leave a comment:

• flyman
    replied

I would like to do it... I think? What kind of ingredients can be used or do we supply them? Is it possible its going to be seafood? ;\

I'm a pastry chef and also a master of barbecue food ;D... I can also do french and Japanese cuisine;

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    started a topic God fucking damn, are you serious??

God fucking damn, are you serious??

Yes, i am. I am totally serious. What am I serious about? Well let's just say that it's so wicked awesome that you'll lose your shit and try to rearrange your schedule if possible.

This year's Titanium Chef Challenge only has one team signed up so far. I may have convinced another team to participate last night. Somehow i bet we might see more chatter after this, however.

This year's Titanium Chef Challenge will operate the same way as before. With one exception. In the past i've given away things like old laptops and titanium camping cookery.

This year, the winning team will get a Nintendo Wii.

Heh, so you think maybe I can get you to participate now?
Working...
X