Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC Drama: Sex[?], Accusations, Denial, Complaint [was: DC16 SHOUT OUTS AND BOOS]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DC Drama: Sex[?], Accusations, Denial, Complaint [was: DC16 SHOUT OUTS AND BOOS]

This is a great thread. I am a lurker but just had to comment. Am I to believe that this girl that everyone is talking about "Faye" is actually really commenting on this Forum? Wow, to actually go to DEFCON get thrown out and then to comment on the forums. Wow. I am impressed and I have read nothing but professionalism from the DEFCON folks on this issue. She really did not understand the event.

Please let the thread last just a little longer.

Comment

Re: DC Drama: Sex[?], Accusations, Denial, Complaint [was: DC16 SHOUT OUTS AND BOOS]

que teh bongos

From the day we arrive at McCarren
      And blinded, step into the sun
      There's more to see than a regular scene
      More to do than can soon be undone

This world is indeed, the circle of jerks.

Thank all, I've spent the day reading along and enjoying all sides of this. ..but I'm pullin the plug on it. Faye, in between the harsh and the tongue in cheek there is some sound advice here. If you are interested in the conference and content then please consider such. Buyer beware.
      if it gets me nowhere, I'll go there proud; and I'm gonna go there free.

Comment

Fayes final frontier

I received a request from Faye for the following:

"I'm about to go in for a top secret clearance interview, and to avoid unnecessary attention here from feds poking around my past, I figured I was ask nicely if you wouldn't mind asking a mod to delete my phone number or at least change one of the numbers so its not an exact match"

So, I believe I posted her number in a thread, could you remove it so Faye can have a shot at a Top Secret Clearance.. :)

I don't see any value in it remaining, this has been beat to death.

Mods suggested I ask publicly to remove it as it would be good form to do so..so here it is..

Thanks folks and see you next year.

- Dallas
        +++ Dallas +++

Comment

Re: Fayes final frontier

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          I received a request from Faye for the following:

"I'm about to go in for a top secret clearance interview, and to avoid unnecessary attention here from feds poking around my past, I figured I was ask nicely if you wouldn't mind asking a mod to delete my phone number or at least change one of the numbers so its not an exact match"

So, I believe I posted her number in a thread, could you remove it so Faye can have a shot at a Top Secret Clearance.. :)

I don't see any value in it remaining, this has been beat to death.

Mods suggested I ask publicly to remove it as it would be good form to do so..so here it is..

Thanks folks and see you next year.

- Dallas
          Thanks man. I'll be merging this with the thread in question, and edit your post as requested, along with any places it is quoted. :-)

Thanks for asking for this in public, as it explains why your original post says, "Last Edited by TheCotman (today)," and that we were not censoring your content or altering it without your permission.

-Cot
          Last edited by TheCotMan; September 9, 2008, 07:17.

Comment

SO you want a hooker with 'issues' to get a clearance? Good lord.

Dont worry Dallas, we'll help you find your nuts at Defcon next year..hang in there

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Working...
            X