Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astcell
    replied
    Thqat's why I don't know him; Air Force is too classy for the likes of me. :D

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Jim Christy is/or was the Director of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations(OSI). He is a really kool guy, and very easy to talk to.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Jim Christy?

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Hell yeah. Jim Christy always sounds like a hardass, but he's honest, funny, and while he rants about it, he will be the first to say that if you aren't fucking around with people, it's cool.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    FEDS LOVE LOPHT, now There's a shirt I want! Luvit!

Feds wanna have fun too, heck Defcon is as good a place as any to try. They could be assigned to a job in the Philippines instead of Vegas, so you know they'll be having a better time than some others!

Leave a comment:

• orbital
    replied
    Oh i understand now, I thought the fed's got involved just because they were having some type of social engineering contest.

Thats just stupid.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by orbital
    Then how is one supposed to handle discussing SE? And am I missing something, were they supposed to call the Federales or something? I dont assume that all the SE had to do with law enforcement?

Confused.
    Here is a suggestion, don't get on a microphone in a room crammed with people and tell them that you plan to call your local FO and file a false UFO report... That really isn't SE, and it could land you into some legal problems :) Otherwise it is pretty much free reign.

Leave a comment:

• octalpus
    replied
    Cash? What's that?

Leave a comment:

• orbital
    replied
    Then how is one supposed to handle discussing SE? And am I missing something, were they supposed to call the Federales or something? I dont assume that all the SE had to do with law enforcement?

Confused.

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Very correct. Announcing your intent to give false testimony to a federal law enforcement agency to a room FULL of federal law enforcement agents, intelligence agents, intelligence officers, and federal sysadmins, qualifies as less than intelligent.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by R.J.
    Most of the feds there are cool, there to learn not bust people.
    Of course, this assumes you follow the first rule of life: Thou shalt not be stupid.
    for the newbies... don't try this at home:
    http://forum.defcon.org/showthread.p...id=688#post688

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    Originally posted by blackwave
    Though for those whom believe in full disclosure ...
    To my knowledge, cash amounts mentioned in that thread were costs of getting to and from the con. I'll be surprised if I have $20 on me around vegas, and wouldn't suggest carrying cash around to anyone else attending (especially you flightling)

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Most of the feds there are cool, there to learn not bust people.

Of course, this assumes you follow the first rule of life: Thou shalt not be stupid.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by L0nd0
    I know im looking foward to the lock board, I can't wait to take a crack at it and see if my skillz are still up to par
    LOL, in one of my electronic reports that is required to measure our improvement over time I created a new field and depicted in increase an lockpicking skills. I have a few locks sitting on my desks that I fiddle with when I have to get the gears up a notch.

Leave a comment:

• L0nd0
    replied
    I know im looking foward to the lock board, I can't wait to take a crack at it and see if my skillz are still up to par

Leave a comment:

Working...
X