X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Can Hushmail check your POP account the way Hotmail can?
    Not by default, though there is Hushmail Professional for Outlook 2000. I have not tried this, though have been interested. Also it is an additional $1.49/mo for premium users.
    http://www.hush.com/solutions/hushmail_professional/

I would like to read any experience from anyone who has used HP for Outlook 2k.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Can Hushmail check your POP account the way Hotmail can?

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: Hushmail...

Originally posted by OutPhaze
    What do you think about Hushmail.com? I have always used (and still do) PGP, but this looks like it might be easier.
    I have used hushmail since its conception, I have purchased a few large sized accounts and am very pleased with their performance and service. I also enjoy the usage of the hushtools when posting a binary and having it signed so those who wish to download may check to see if the signature is valid, and if it came from me.

I use hushmail with all my other hushmail associates, and often encourage those who use hotmail to switch to hushmail.

Leave a comment:

• OutPhaze
    replied
    Hushmail....

Beg to differ. If both are using Hushmail then the info is encrypted all the way. It never sets on a server un-encrypted.

And I just accessed Hushmail using anonomizer with Java turned OFF. So you do not HAVE to use Java.

Leave a comment:

• simon
    replied
    What About?

I have never used hushmail, but these are the issues that made hush not worthy *ENOUGH* for me to sign up.

1. Encryption is only from my client to their server, not from their server to destination.

2. People sending unencrypted info to my hushmail account are still passing unencrypted email over the public internet.

3. Safer communication of email msg's is only acquiried when both sender and recipient are using encryption and or hushmail accounts.

4. I have to have java to use it.

TWO CENTS!

Leave a comment:

• codex
    replied
    it works.

I have been using it for about 4 months. I like it & it works.
    The only issue is that the free service requires you to login at least once every three weeks.

Leave a comment:

• OutPhaze
    started a topic Hushmail...

Hushmail...

What do you think about Hushmail.com? I have always used (and still do) PGP, but this looks like it might be easier.
Working...
X