• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• barry99705
    replied
    Re: PWN2OWN: 10 Seconds to Hack a Mac

Originally posted by bascule View Post
    Heh, that's some funny shit right there.

Like I've said before, I know several thousand Mac users, I only know a half dozen Safari users.... I think so far the only browser not to fall has been Google's chrome, but we all know Google is evil, and would never use that. The only truly non-hackable os/computer combination is one that is locked in a safe turned off, but what's the point of that?
    Last edited by barry99705; March 22, 2009, 07:03.

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

yeah, the PWN2OWN material was in the same room as the Lockpick Village at CanSecWest and it was an amazing contest. i was really impressed with the high degree of clue and ability i saw in the people whom i met here.

Leave a comment:

• bascule
    replied

Originally posted by xor View Post
    The question is not whether Mac's are hackable, but rather why would you want to. Hey man I just stole someones graphic arts file.

OH SNAP!

Leave a comment:

• xor
    replied

The question is not whether Mac's are hackable, but rather why would you want to. Hey man I just stole someones graphic arts file.

ducks

xor

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
    "Charlie Miller, the security researcher who hacked a Mac in two minutes last year at CanSecWest's PWN2OWN contest, improved his time today by breaking into another Mac in under 10 seconds."

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9129978
    Unpossible. Macintrashes are unhackable. OS-suX is the Oracle of operating systems. UNBREAKABLE!

Leave a comment:

• Thorn
    started a topic PWN2OWN: 10 Seconds to Hack a Mac

PWN2OWN: 10 Seconds to Hack a Mac

"Charlie Miller, the security researcher who hacked a Mac in two minutes last year at CanSecWest's PWN2OWN contest, improved his time today by breaking into another Mac in under 10 seconds."

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...icleId=9129978
Working...
X