X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydruh
    replied
    Re: Holla

Well, I am new to the locksport scene (Deviant, you taught me 2 years ago at Defcon15!) but I am running this group in Columbus. Gabrielle and I are going, and maybe 2 or 3 others from the Columbus club will join me.

I have craploads of locks, and some resources, and some time, but little imagination. Oh, and since my wife is coming with me (she was the blond at 15 who kept buying Deviant bourbon) we can work as a pair too. Use us and abuse us.

Wait, I might want to think twice about saying that to this crowd. How about we're just available to help, hmm?

S

Leave a comment:

• Deviant Ollam
    replied

Gringo Warrior is still the "official" contest down on the floor, but i'd love to see additional things happening up in the LP Village. obstacle course type challenges, field-stripping, etc. if you've got ideas and stuff to bring, let us know here in this thread!

Leave a comment:

• valanx
    replied

Originally posted by dougfarre View Post
    Lets start planning!
    Hoping I can even make it this year. I don't think FOOLS will be bringing anything contest wise, but I'll try to bring the speed wheels for some added items in the village. I'll be happy to help or provide some input, but it doesn't look like I'll have time to get a challenge ready.

Leave a comment:

• dougfarre
    started a topic Holla

Holla

Lets start planning!
Working...
X