Plans are shaping up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans are shaping up!

We are in a Skybox again this year. We have audio pretty much to a science after ShmooCon and of course there will be drinks and fun time. More as it becomes more concrete.
    ------------------------
    Mubix
    ------------------------
    2 cents deposited
    ------------------------

Re: Plans are shaping up!

We have even more hardware, I just got a Peavey 14, I will be playing with it and bending it to my will over the next few months.

-- Tkrabec
    smbminute.com

Comment

Potential stupid question as I wasn't even aware there _WAS_ a podcaster meetup last year.

Is this a particular podcast that's being recorded, or you just have everything setup so people can "bring their own" 'cast and record it there?

I'm involved in several audio dramas and am interested in stopping by, but just don't quite know what to expect.

-Mark

Comment

Originally posted by SmittyHalibut View Post
        Potential stupid question as I wasn't even aware there _WAS_ a podcaster meetup last year.

Is this a particular podcast that's being recorded, or you just have everything setup so people can "bring their own" 'cast and record it there?

I'm involved in several audio dramas and am interested in stopping by, but just don't quite know what to expect.

-Mark
        Basically several security & tech related poscasts get together round table style and have a huge podcast. Check on the site http://www.podcastersmeetup.com/ to see about signing up.

Comment

Working...
        X