Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.J.
    replied
    Hmm, what I had heard from some friends was that the taste wasn't the same. I currently live about 100 miles from St. Louis and the closest WC, so I am going to have to pick up a box of frozen sliders and try them out.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: WC

Originally posted by Grifter
    Actually, you microwave them. And they're not bad. I'll try to get my brother to send some from NY or something.
    I have seen them phrozen in the supermarkets when tagging along with people that shop for food.
    Note the emphasis WC made to make the sure aware that the boxes were not actually the size of the GIF... I suppose they may have had complaints?

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    WC

Actually, you microwave them. And they're not bad. I'll try to get my brother to send some from NY or something.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Re: White Castle

Originally posted by Grifter
    I think you can buy them frozen from White Castle, oddly enough they taste almost exactly the same after being thawed as they do off the grill.
    Yeah I was wondering about that. I don't cook at all, and I don't know how they would taste off a Foreman Grill.. but I bet not the same.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    White Castle

I think you can buy them frozen from White Castle, oddly enough they taste almost exactly the same after being thawed as they do off the grill.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by R.J.
    I'm roadtripping, so 2 days would probably not give a good indication of the original's odor, taste, appearance, and grease content.
    Thanks R.J. I will pass on that offer... :p it looks like I will be int the have-not group when it comes to experiencing White Castle :( but if ever get a chance will certainly try.

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Unfortunately, the closest place to L.V. with White Castle is St. Louis, and while I would be happy to bring those who have not yet had this wonderful substance a Crave Case, I'm roadtripping, so 2 days would probably not give a good indication of the original's odor, taste, appearance, and grease content.

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    Special

I hang out with Slo-Mo the retarded rapper on weekends. He get all the bitches.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by SigningiS
    What makes them so damn special?
    Oh, oh well I keep forgetting them at home anyway. They aren't special, we are ;) Short-bus special. :)

Leave a comment:

• veruus
    replied
    Crappah.

"The participating Arby's for the survey coupon are in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio and Greater
    Chattanooga Tn. areas"

What makes them so damn special?

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    the perfect life

White Castle for lunch...

Krispy Kreme for dessert...

Can't do much better with your clothes on! :D

Leave a comment:

• bikinigurl
    replied
    white castle

word

mmmm white castle...
    i havent' eaten there in i don't know how long..
    i always liked it.. but people where my dad live don't..
    ungrateful little...

anyways word

-toodles

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    maine... never even heard of white castle. sad, I know....

Leave a comment:

• Grifter
    replied
    wtf?

where's "round here"?

Leave a comment:

• converge
    replied
    ..round here we're stuck with walmart and denny's for our... umm.. "snack" needs

Leave a comment:

Working...
X