Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Room Share Available @ Circus Circus 7/29-8/4 [Was: Looking for room share at Riv]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Share Available @ Circus Circus 7/29-8/4 [Was: Looking for room share at Riv]

Hello

I am looking for a room share at riviera or nearby hotel from 29th - 4th.
    Coming to defcon for the first time 23 yrs old. Non smoker. Interested in meeting new people. Anyone is welcome from a complete party freak to a complete nerd

Re: Looking for room share at Riviera or nearby 7/29 - 8/4

Originally posted by amrit View Post
    I am looking for a room share at riviera or nearby hotel from 29th - 4th.
    Coming to defcon for the first time 23 yrs old. Non smoker. Interested in meeting new people. Anyone is welcome from a complete party freak to a complete nerd
    Ah, the classic mistake of this forum: are you looking for a room, or are you offering up space for someone to share your room? Your post is particularly confusing, however, as the undecided choice of hotel implies that you don't have a room, but the phrase "anyone is welcome" implies that you are inviting others to stay with you. Perhaps you plan to book the room and invite others in, but you should probably specify what your plans are in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage Spike View Post
      Ah, the classic mistake of this forum: are you looking for a room, or are you offering up space for someone to share your room? Your post is particularly confusing, however, as the undecided choice of hotel implies that you don't have a room, but the phrase "anyone is welcome" implies that you are inviting others to stay with you. Perhaps you plan to book the room and invite others in, but you should probably specify what your plans are in any case.
      Sorry for the confusion. Earlier I was looking for a room but now I have booked it in Circus hotel from 29th - 4th. So now one person can share the room with me. If you are interested please email me at 03it503 at gmail dot com for details.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amrit View Post
        Sorry for the confusion. Earlier I was looking for a room but now I have booked it in Circus hotel from 29th - 4th. So now one person can share the room with me. If you are interested please email me at 03it503 at gmail dot com for details.

Thanks
        I just updated the thread title with your updated status, good luck.
        Aut disce aut discede

Comment

Working...
        X