This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Room Share avail at Riv 7/30 - 8/3

Like the title says, have a room booked at the Riviera July 30th (Thurs) - August 3rd (Mon). I've got a request in for a double room and its part of the block for the con, not sure if that means anything as far as location etc. Had a friend coming but they had to back out due to work. Its covered for double occupancy, willing to open it to more as long as the extra is covered for the 3rd and 4th person.

Bout myself - 23 and male traveling from Boston and showing up around noonish on Thurs. This is my second defcon but I really didn't get the most out of it the last time around. Also I'm a bit weird when it comes to sleep - Currently on a polyphasic sleep schedule so 6 20min naps a day is what I get.

PM me on the forums with any questions etc and I'll pass along more contact information.

Re: Room Share avail at Riv 7/30 - 8/3

you have mail
    If a chicken and a half, can lay an egg and a half, in a day and a half... how long would it take a monkey, with a wooden leg, to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?

Comment

I will personally vouch for goathead. He took my pets to dinner before having sex with them. He also cleaned my crack pipe after using it. Good guy.

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Thanks for the info noid. Its not too often that someone will take the time to think of the furry friend first and treat it right.

As an update on the room, I've got 2 people interested so far, willing to add more if someone is still looking, but I'll probably only have floor space available.

Comment

another quick update - have 1 spot confirmed so far, 2 reserved waiting responses. drop me a line or post here if your still looking. If its cool with everyone it may go to 5, but I'm not how sure how big the rooms are. Rates would be no more than $40 a night (w/3) would be $30 a night with 4 and $25 a night with 5.

Comment

I'd say over 3 people in the room and you're getting pretty crowded. 5 in a room and its looking like a Chinese shipping container bound for America

I return whatever i wish . Its called FREEDOWM OF RANDOMNESS IN A HECK . CLUSTERED DEFEATED CORn FORUM . Welcome to me

Comment

Thanks for the info noid I'll leave it at 4 then. If you have any more suggestions on making this work better/smoother I'd greatly appreciate it - and if gh will point you out I'll buy ya a drink :)

Update on the room - we're at 4 confirmed so it looks like its full.

Comment

Working...
              X