Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eminem: nobody listens to techno, so lets go -DEFCON do you listen to techno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astcell
    replied
    For those without handcuffs or flexi-cord, CAT5 will work fine, though when you're done it may only work at CAT3. ;)

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Originally posted by bikinigurl

mmmm handcuffs...
    ::g::

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    Originally posted by astcell
    Maybe we can have "Saw Wars" and have folks contribute object that they will tease us to saw into pieces. :p
    I will make sure I sit in the way back and wear a welder's mask.. and use the zoom on the cam for later laughs. :)

Leave a comment:

• bikinigurl
    replied
    Originally posted by R.J.

I have handcuffs, but thieves don't trust banks for a reason.
    mmmm handcuffs...

Leave a comment:

• bikinigurl
    replied
    Re: eminem: nobody listens to techno, so lets go -DEFCON do you listen to techno?

Originally posted by orbital
    Just wondering how many of you enjoy the electronica,

word

basically imo, if it isn't country, and isn't too heavy/hard then I'm down..

-toodles

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Those little saws are awesome. A buddy and I wanted to saw a quarter in half an each keep a half as a reminder or our Army time together, so I held the coin while he sawed. The coin overheated in no time, that little saw generates an immense amount of heat, and goes through metal quite well. It also goes through thumbs quite well. One of us slipped, either from the sheer heart of the coin or the awkardness of sawing a small circular object, and my thumbnail got sawed in half lengthwise. Took about a year and some change to grow out.

I bet it could saw through a rifle barrel or even a steering column. Maybe we can have "Saw Wars" and have folks contribute object that they will tease us to saw into pieces. :p

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Jebus. Well, a word of caution then. I rarely use the things for actually cutting wood. They are really nice for cutting through a small amount of anything, and are nice to have in your "oh shit" kit, but after hearing your story I may have to reconsider.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    The little saw chains with rings at both ends for your fingers are NICE.
    I had one of those things break and stick about 2 inches into my chin once... the string saw got so hot that it cauterized as it entered and it just hung there in my chin until I realized it was in my chin.. I had to run into the house and check to see wtf had happened becaues I was pulling gently on it, and it wasn't coming out.. that was the last time I touched on of those...

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Cutters are solid, easy to find. The little saw chains with rings at both ends for your fingers are NICE. Put one of those behind your belt. Btw, they check for these in airports now. Frisked a friend of mine, then check behind his belt, and behind his waist band.

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    30 cuffs out of ation, yea, not to mention the cop would probably lose his arm due to the lack of circulation, it's not like those cuffs stop getting tighter once they hit flesh. You coud be seeing some strange colors of purple really fast.

Maybe someone will show up to the ball wearing flex cuffs, lots of 'em.

Leave a comment:

• blackwave
    replied
    I've always wondered what would happen if one of the hippies they were beating would grab the end and snug them all down. 30 cuffs out of action.
    You could always carry a cutter and mount it on the small of your back behind a wide belt... :) just an idea, and nothing I would know about of course. ;)

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Zip cuffs will almost definitely fit around ankles. I recall at some point seeing vids of riot cops with them already together (loosly), and looped over their arm for quick usage. Good idea, because you can't really thread it when you need it, on the other hand, I've always wondered what would happen if one of the hippies they were beating would grab the end and snug them all down. 30 cuffs out of action.

Leave a comment:

• Fused
    replied
    Does anyone know where you can get the zip ties with the metal cores like the riot cops use? I think that the ability to restrain someone may come in handy at some point, perhaps at DC (though I would really like the goons to handle that sort of thing).

dude are you for real i live near a military base where u can buy all that stuff cheap execpt the shields that produce that electric currents but i can tell u how to do that. :D :D

and yea i think u can get hand cuffs around ankles i dont see y u couldnt ;)

Leave a comment:

• astcell
    replied
    Do these cuffs fit around ankles?

Leave a comment:

• R.J.
    replied
    Besides, it's just neat.

Any old goofball can get out of cuffs by shivving, picking, having a key, an Archimedes screw can work with some models. But Virus, who is The Man with locks, and as I recall, used to be a professional magician had the zipcuffs put on him once. His friend the cop had to let him go. I believe Virus said, "You will not get out of those. You must cut them". I've had some success shivving open the normal industrial/commercial zip ties, I don't know how these are different. I shall have to investigate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X